Thursday, February 12, 2015

Early Valentine's Day!

Oh my gosh!!!!  I am the luckiest woman EVER!  All week long Mr. Yesteryear Acres has been promising me a big Valentine's Day present.  He kept dropping hints like it was too big to be delivered and he had to go pick it out himself and he needed a truck to go get it and wait oh just wait until I finally see it.  It is big. It is red.  It will make everything beautiful and sparkly.  The anticipation has been building and today, he finally went and got it.  He was so excited to give to me that he said I could open my big red present for Valentine's day EARLY!  OH MY GOSH!!!!!
JUST LOOK WHAT I GOT!
My very own Shop Vac.
In Valentine's Day Red.
Gosh!  Aren't you jealous?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!