Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Excuse me?

When I opened the door this morning for the doodle doggies to go outside for their morning potty break, a few doggies turned around and looked at me as if to say, "Excuse me?"  Evidently they were not fond of the "Spring" weather outside the door. I looked right back at the doodle doggies and said that it was not my fault!  I did not call for this
to be outside our back door. Our littlest doggie looked at me with the saddest eyes imaginable.  She was clearly saying, "I don't want to make any more doggie snow prints!" A few of the bigger doodle doggies ran outside and started eating the snow in defiance.  NO MORE SNOW!  I double-checked the calendar.  Well what do you know? It is Spring! The calendar clearly states that Winter ended several days ago.  I verified that the Vernal Equinox was in fact March 20th.  Ummmmmm Mother Nature? You can have your snow back.  We are ready for Spring Flowers and sunshine now.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!