Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Perfect Attendance Cake

Little did I know that while I was busy locked away working on our taxes, Mr. Yesteryear Acres was baking up a big treat!!!!! He told me he was working on my perfect attendance award.  At first I didn't know what he meant but then he told me it was for my 5 year blogiversary. Awwwwwww.  He sure knows how to melt my heart! When I came downstairs this awaited me............
Chocolate Cake with DOUBLE Chocolate Frosting.  My favorite!!!!
Mr. Yesteryear Acres said his plan started out like this

He had Tail Wagging Devotion and then Perfect Attendance and was going to make the ink well and quill AND add the tail wagging doodle doggie.
It was an ambitious endeavor.
When he started with the icing, Mr. Yesteryear Acres realized he needed a new plan
He was hoping to fit all of this on the cake 
I say it is pretty close and even more importantly....it is SO DELICIOUS. Oh my gosh.  I love chocolate cake!  I love chocolate Frosting.  AND of course, I love Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  He makes every day a celebration!
Thanks for my cake!
It is it midnight snack time yet??????


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!