Monday, March 23, 2015

National Puppy Day!

Happy National Puppy Day!  I have to admit - I didn't even know there was such a day.  Bri wished me Happy Puppy Day this morning and I thought she meant because it was Puppy Picture Monday but nope - it is puppy day everywhere!  So Happy Puppy Day! I think it was very thoughtful of them to arrange such a prestigious holiday on our Puppy Picture Monday. Now I can post all of our Monday Puppy Pictures AND celebrate National Puppy Day with adorableness!
Birdie's puppies will be starting solid foods this week

They will really start to grow by leaps and bounds

Right now they still love Mommy Birdie the best

"Our Mommy takes such good care of us!"

"Do you want to snuggle?"

Happy National Puppy Day!!!
and
Happy Puppy Picture Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!