Friday, March 13, 2015

Ready to Begin

This morning I woke up at 4:30am Oregon time and.....everyone was still sleeping!  Didn't they know that it was 7:30am at home?  I tried everything I could do to go back to sleep but couldn't.  The doodle doggies were all still sleeping and the people in the house were all still sleeping so I waited until the sun made an appearance before getting out of bed.  I was really happy when everyone got up!  Maggie and I took a beautiful 4 mile early morning walk and her husband Fred had the most delicious cup of coffee waiting for us when we returned.  It was a perfect morning.  The rest of the morning has been spent getting everything ready for the conference.  I have never tied so many gift bows before! We finally have the car loaded with all the goodies and conference materials and are heading out for the start of the Doodle Breeder's Summit.  Can't wait to see everyone!  We are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!