Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Last Hurrah

Sadly, today was the last day of Christmas break. It is always a sad day around here.  I never want break to end. The kids never want break to end. The puppies never want break to end. I would be eternally happy if break went on endlessly.  I love having all my children home. It is the thing that brings me my greatest joys. So today we spent the day playing with our Christmas gifts one last time.  My younger daughter received a cupcake cookbook for Christmas so she delighted us with her culinary masterpieces.
The whole gang:


                                     Mr. Hippo

                                         Mr. Goby Fish
                                    Mr. Chocolate Moose
                                      Ms. Seagull
                               Bottom's Up Duckie
                   The Grand Finale.....Mr. Snowman!
The cupcakes are sooooooooooo good......too good.  We aren't allowed to eat the masterpieces.  Just don't tell Mr. Snowman.......he seems to missing something. Mmmmm Mmmmmm good!

Hope your last day of break was as delicious as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!