Monday, January 24, 2011

Catching Up

Ahhhhhh so nice to be home!  Today I spent most of the day catching up on all the things I missed. Things like dishes, and laundry, and bills, and emails, and website updates. It was a busy day.  I also got to read some wonderful email updates on our puppies!  Since Christmas, I have received a flood of emails from some of my puppy families. I love updates! I love getting puppy pictures!  I love reading about how my puppies are doing!  Some of the emails came with pictures which is even more awesome.  Some are adorable "Waiting for Santa" pictures:

And others are "I LOVE BEING A SNOW DOODLE!" pictures:


But most are "I love being a doodle" pictures

Thanks for all the emails and photos. I love getting them, I love hearing from you and I love seeing all my doodle babies all grown up. It really makes my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!