Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Snozzberries Taste Like Snozzberries

Hallelujah! Yippee! Happy Day!!! I woke up this morning to the wonderful aroma of coffee brewing and cautiously approached my steaming delicious cup of java. I slowly took a sip when..........IT TASTED LIKE COFFEE!!!  It was so heavenly! My pinemouth is GONE! Oh my gosh! That was the longest 10 days EVER! I have been missing out on so many yummy things.  My daughter's wonderful birthday cake - pinemouth. The delightful breakfast for dinner feast - pinemouth.  Fresh squeezed orange juice - you guessed it. BLECH!  I have tried everything and anything to rid myself of the wretched pine mouth affliction to no avail. This morning - it was just gone.  Just like that.  Every sip of coffee was so wonderful, tears about sprang from my eyes.  For lunch I made angel hair pasta with cherry tomatoes and a bit of fresh lemon. SUPERB!  Dinner tonight is homemade slow-cooked pot roast. I have had it simmering since 11am this morning.  Fresh baked rolls are in the oven right now and the entire house smells delicious.  I am so excited because tonight - dinner will finally taste as good as it smells!!!  I have been in such a good mood all day long because that horrible no good very bad awful wretched bitter acrid vile taste in my mouth is GONE! I don't think I can ever eat pine nuts again.  I love them so much but I never want to suffer through pinemouth ever again. It was really awful.  Now I can be so happy because my orange juice tastes like orange juice! My pasta tastes like pasta! Strawberries taste like strawberries and most importantly the Snozzberries taste like snozberries! Happy Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!