Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good ole Home Sweet Home!

I have to say that I am keenly aware of just where the expression, "Red-eye flight" comes from.  I left LAX last night at 11:15pm and then went to Atlanta where I sat for 2 hours and then finally arrived at my airport at 9:15am this morning. By the time I got home it was 10:45am. Total travel time - 11 hours 30 minutes. Total time sleeping - approximately 90 minutes. I AM TIRED! I knew I would be tired but I am really really tired.  I chose the red-eye flight so that I wouldn't lose a whole day of work. I figured it was better to lose sleep than precious work hours. Well I definitely lost the sleep but I also held up my end and as soon as I got home, I changed clothes and immediately got to work.  First thing on the list? PUPPIES!  I really missed them! I checked on all the big puppies and the new little puppies and everyone grew while I was gone.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres had a yummy lunch waiting for me so as soon as we were done eating, we got busy taking new puppy pictures for the week.
We have brand new wee little ones:
Sweet Adorable Double Doodle Babies:
And my absolute favorite.....
Scrambled Egg loving doodle babies
I think they loved lunch most of all!!!!
It is good to be home!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!