Saturday, October 29, 2011

Unpacked....Not quite

So today's big goal of unpacking my suitcase.....FAIL.  It is still sitting there. It is still full of clothes. It is still taunting me. I think it purposefully tripped me this morning as a subtle reminder that I need to empty it.  Here's the thing - the suitcase is full of sundresses. It has nothing but sandals and t-shirts and little cute sundresses - none of which are needed right now! I mean it is COLD outside!  I have to unpack my suitcase, wash all the summer clothes and then put them away until next year.  Clearly it isn't a MUST DO when I don't even need the dresses right now.  So once again the unpacking got moved to the bottom of the list.  Tomorrow I will unpack.  I am sure of it.  I must cross that off the list.  So what did I do today instead of unpacking???? Play with puppies of course!!!!  I mean THAT is a necessity!  I even took some pictures of the puppies while they were romping about outside.
Trick or Treat!

I am ready for my close up!

Did somebody say dinner????

We weren't eating the leaves!

I look so much better without scrambled eggs on my nose!

SUNBATH TIME!
See isn't that WAY better than unpacking summer clothes????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!