Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to our Regularly Scheduled Program

It was back to work as usual this morning here at Yesteryear Acres with puppy, puppy, puppy, puppy work, love and fun! Puppy nails needed cutting, puppy coats under the......um.....tail region needed trimming, and a couple of puppies needed puppy baths.  It was a busy day but lots of fun.  Mondays also mean puppy picture update day so here are all the cuties.....
Is that Mr. Yesteryear Acres????

It is! It is! Let's help him!

Wait for us Mr. Yesteryear Acres!

We just LOVE him!

I am so adorable - I think I will just sit here and pose.

I am ready for my close up!

I am so snuggable!

Me too!

Our Caramel and Chocolate babies are just starting to open their little eyes.

Our newest little Double Doodle babies. They are so precious!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!