Monday, August 6, 2012

Smile!

Today I got the most awesome compliment. I had someone come up to me and say, "I have never seen someone so happy. You are just the happiest person."  I really love that she said that to me because - well - it is true!  I am a really happy person.  I try really hard to share my happiness and treat people with kindness. I think it is much easier to be kind and thoughtful to everyone you meet and it is definitely a healthier way to live.  I smile every day.   I laugh every day.  I am joyful and thankful every day.  I think if everyone took the time to reflect on all the blessings that have been bestowed upon them, all the good things in their life, all the loved ones in their life - they couldn't help but smile.  Sure there are bad days but that IS the nature of life.  Good Days. Bad Days. Fun Days. Sad Days. Life is full of ups and downs and good and bad but overall life is a gift. Life is a precious happy gift and yes - I am the happiest person. Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!