Monday, September 17, 2012

Clear Skies

Right now I am high above the red rocks and canyons of Nevada and Utah as I make my way back home. On my flight here,  the plane was completely surrounded by thick cloud cover and I didn't see a thing until the plane touched the runway.  Today, I am treated by clear blue skies and I can see for miles.  It is breathtakingly beautiful.  The mountains and canyons are so colorful and the vastness of the landscape is incredible. Our plane flew right over Hoover Dam which I have never seen.  That was awesome. We were treated to a really great view - I felt as if I were on an aerial tour of the area. My trip was definitely a great experience. I learned so much and am very glad I made the time to go.  As I fly home to Yesteryear Acres and all that I love,  I am just going to sit back and enjoy the view.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres is eagerly awaiting my arrival.  He picked 6 bushels of tomatoes this morning to ensure I will get the full effect of being missed. Evidently, the canning pot is already standing by. Yesteryear Acres - I am on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!