Saturday, September 15, 2012

Labradoodle Breeder Conference

What a treat! The speaker today at the Labradoodle Breeder Conference is the head veterinarian of the OFA. The OFA is the Orthopedic  Foundation for Animals which evaluates hip and elbow development and/or disorders in dogs.  It is an incredibly invaluable resource, one that every good breeder uses for each and every dog. Canine hip dysplasia can be a devastating diagnosis and to learn all we can to prevent that from occurring in our dogs is crucial. The annual Labradoodle Breeder Conference just keeps getting better every year. Even though I miss Mr. Yesteryear Acres so much, even though I miss my son and my doggies and my home and my very own bed, to learn so much from an expert in the field makes every minute that I am away from home worth it. I am lucky to be able to attend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!