Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Five of Six

SADNESS!  I was just going over my calendar and I realize that I will be away from my beautiful Yesteryear Acres for 5 of the next 6 weekends! SAD! I have the busiest fall schedule. I am not sure how everything got so over-scheduled.  I have several puppy deliveries scheduled as well as 2 big trips planned. sigh. I really don't like traveling alone.  I don't like being away from the people I love. I will miss home.  I will miss my bed.  I will miss Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I will miss my son. I will miss my puppies.  I must remind myself that all my trips are super important and people are depending on me to make those trips. This weekend I need to load up the puppy mobile and make another trip out to the east coast. I have puppy happiness to deliver. Once I get home, I will have exactly one day before I head out for one of my big trips. I am going to Las Vegas for the Annual International Labradoodle Breeder's Conference and I am also attending the Super Zoo and the Super Zoo University seminars. I have lots of classes scheduled so I can be up-to-date on all things doggie related including health, training, grooming, wellness, fitness and nutrition. I will be gone almost a week but I hope to gain a lot of knowledge that I can apply here at Yesteryear Acres. I like to learn all I can so I can be the best that I can be. My Doodle doggies deserve the best! Looks like I better start packing.  I am in for a long travel schedule ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!