Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'll Take One of Those

I made it safely to Las Vegas and am here at the GIGANTIC Super Zoo convention. Oh my GOODNESS are there TONS of people here.  I have never seen so many crowds of people in my life.  It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is either.  There are just thousands of people. I believe there will never be a dull moment my entire week here.  There is so much to see and do. Yesterday I think I walked 10 miles and I am not even exaggerating.  I saw so many awesome new products for dogs. Leashes, collars, dog food, dog treats, dog beds, dog toys. The list goes on and on. I never knew there were so many types of leashes!!!!  It was like being a kid in a candy shop.  I kept thinking, I'll take one of those and one of those and one of those. There are really some innovative doggie products that are coming out.  I am excited as I am planning all the new treats for my doodle doggies and puppies at Yesteryear Acres.  I will be coming home with a suitcase full of new ideas and doggie presents! After spending the entire day walking, I was SO thirsty! I went to the shops in the hotel and can you believe ONE bottle of water was $4.00! It was just plain bottled water too.  I walked to the next hotel and same thing. I kept walking and kept walking and each hotel had the same pricing.  Evidently hotel water is expensive in Las Vegas.  I ended up walking down the strip at street level and came across a flashy SOUVENIR GIFT SHOP, Inside they had ice cold Dasani water bottles for $.50 cents each.  OH! I will take one of those, and one of those and one of those!!! I bought 8 bottles for the price of one bottle back at the hotel.  Now I cannot say the mile long walk back to my hotel, toting a plastic bag full of water bottles, in the dark, alone, in Vegas, was the most fun I ever had but I have my water!  I am ready for round two!  I'll take one of those, and one of those, AND one of those! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!