Friday, August 30, 2013

GRAVEL! YUM!

Okay so MAYBE my blog post yesterday was slightly sarcastic.  At least from my point of view - gravel is NOT that interesting or exciting.  Or so I thought! Today my doorbell rang and there was the delivery man holding a package for ME!  YAY!  I LOVE presents!  Presents make my day!  I brought the package inside and opened it right away.  It was from my sister! She sent a thank you package for all the fun things we did at Camp Yesteryear Acres. Guess what was inside?! GRAVEL!  I am not kidding.  Except this kind of "gravel" was actually different kinds of ice cream mix-ins.  She sent gourmet ice cream blends for our homemade ice cream.  AWESOME!  We are always making new flavors and we love making ice cream.  Now I have new "gravel" to mix into my homemade ice cream.  What shall I use first?  Shall I use the "Salty Graham" gravel? It is graham cracker crumbles baked with butter and sea salt. Mmmmmm.  Or perhaps our first batch should be made with "Donut" gravel which is little bits of powdered sugar donuts with sprinkles. No, I think I will have to start with "Chocolate Blackout"....chocolate nuggets that are sweet and salty with rich chocolate flavor. Oh yes - I will definitely have to start with that one.  Everyone loves chocolate!  Mmmmmm.  Ice Cream Happiness!  Evidently....I DO LOVE GRAVEL! Thank you dear sister of mine! Gravel! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!