Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pictures? Ummmmmmm

I had very good intentions of taking pictures the entire time I have been at the Medical Health Spa. The surrounding area is so beautiful.  There are mountains surrounding me.  There are cactus and birds and lizards and flowers and rocks and canyons.  It is really breathtakingly beautiful.  I have taken a total of ZERO pictures.  None.  Nada. Zilch.  My schedule has been that busy! I literally have something scheduled every single hour of the day.  5:30am: Power walk for one hour. 7am: Breakfast. 8am Exercise class. 9am: Health Lecture and so on and so on.  I have one hour for breakfast, one hour for lunch and one hour for dinner and that is the only time I am not doing something.  We even have lectures and classes at night.  By the time I crawl into bed, I am completely tired and have realized that yes, once again, I forgot to take pictures. Tomorrow morning I am leaving and heading back home.  I think I better find a way to at least take a few pictures before I leave! Mr. Yesteryear Acres is wondering if he will ever see pictures of where I have been staying. I better bring home some good shots of all the beauty here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!