Thursday, August 15, 2013

26 Year Anniversary....awwwww

Today marks 26 beautiful happy years of wedded bliss to my sweet Mr. Yesteryear Acres. I can hardly believe we have been married for 26 years. 26 years seems like a long time when I say it out loud, but when I think of the past 26 years, it has all gone by so quickly and most importantly - so happily. So what did we do to celebrate our big 26?! Well let's see....this morning we took a doodle doggie in for a health check-up at the vet.  Then for more excitement, I took my son to the oral surgeon for a post-op check up.  THEN for even MORE excitement, I drove Mr. Yesteryear Acres to the car mechanic (which is one hour away) so he could pick up his car.  I bet at this point, you are green with envy at our over-the-top celebrations!  This afternoon I am putting together Yesteryear Acres Puppy Care Packages and Mr. Yesteryear Acres is outside trimming hedges.  MAN!  Can we celebrate or what?!!!  The truth is, we have no special plans.  That might seem sad to some people but to us 26 years to the exact day feels just as special as 26 years plus one day or 26 years plus 5 days.  We are grateful for every single day we spend together. We treasure every moment we have whether it is running to the vet's office, doing doodle doggie errands or what have you.  It is all part of our wonderful life and we both feel very blessed to wake up every day surrounded by love.
Here we are way way way way back in the day.........
And 26+ years later.......

The only difference?
We just love each other more!!!!
Happy 26th Anniversary Mr. Yesteryear Acres!!!!!!
I love you more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!