Friday, August 23, 2013

Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful Birthday wishes today!  My facebook wall was full of Happy Birthdays and Puppy Pictures and Doodle Doggie cards.  It was awesome!  Every time I checked my mail or facebook page - I just smiled from ear to ear.  It made my birthday SO special!  I loved each and every birthday wish!  I had a great birthday and spent the day with my sister and my nephew at the zoo. I love the zoo and we had a blast and surprise...NO rain!!!!
We saw the real polar bears too!

Four Baby Tigers!  Best part of the day!!

Who doesn't love baby tigers on their birthday!?

We were there in time for the Manatee feeding

They love salad as much as we do!

AND my sister gave me a birthday Icee!
After the zoo it was dinner with the family.....Perfect Birthday!
Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!