Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tick Tock!

Today was almost a complete contrast to yesterday as I barely had time to sit down. I had a ton of errands to run and have been on the go all day.  My younger daughter leaves on Sunday morning to go back to college. WAH! Sniff. Sniff. I can't believe she is already leaving again.  I feel like she just got back from Europe.  I feel like we just are at the beginning of our summer together - not the end!  I am trying to hurry and catch up on all my work so I can help her pack up her room and get ready to move.  This morning I did all the things that were long overdue - like getting groceries!  Going to the bank!  Going to the post office! Ooooh!  Doesn't that sound exciting?  We ran out of milk yesterday which in our house is a CRIME!  We drink right around 10 gallons of milk a week and having ZERO milk is complete and utter deprivation. Yesterday, I was so busy trying to get all my computer work done, I just didn't make it to the store.  I had to rectify that situation immediately this morning and then once I was out - I just kept adding to all the errands that needed to be finished.  My daughter and I spent a few hours shopping for her dorm room and I think we might just be down to one more shopping trip.  She needs some healthy food to take with her and we have a fairly long list. I mean she can't live without some quinoa and wheat berries and veggies!  We have to get her "pantry" stocked. We have hopes of getting the food shopping done this evening but since it is already after 9pm, I am thinking it might have to happen tomorrow morning. Then the REAL fun begins.  We get to pack everything up and load the car and then......OH BOY..........unload and move her in.  Didn't I just do this? Hmmmmm. Tick Tock!  Time to get after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!