Friday, August 16, 2013

Well It Needed Washed Anyway

I am a little behind on my weekly "Clean The House Thursday" routine.  Yesterday I ended up running errands and doing regular doodle doggie and doodle puppy chores so that "Clean The House Thursday" became "Gather The Trash and Postpone Cleaning Thursday." Well it seems as if one of my little doggies decided that I shouldn't procrastinate.  Not at all.  In fact, one of my little doggies ensured that my Friday morning started with a cleaning routine as soon as I woke up. As I opened my eyes this morning all comfy in my big comfy heavenly bed, there was a little dog standing on my chest looking at me. His little eyes were pleading for me to take him outside.  So I picked him up and carried him downstairs all the while wondering why he felt a little damp.  After I had a few sips of coffee and made my way back upstairs to get dressed, I noticed my bed.  It did not look at all comfy.  In fact, it looked disgusting.  Evidently ONE of my doggies decided to vomit all over my comforter. It seems as if Mr. Yesteryear Acres (who of course ALWAYS denies doing this) fed our doggies some "treats" last night.  How do I know?  Ummmmm I am guessing the pieces of undigested sweet corn kernels all over my bed would be clue number one.  Clue number two might be the pieces of steak mixed in with the corn.  AND after one of the doggies got sick, the other doggies walked all through the pile and now my bed was full of dried corn/steak/doggie vomit footprints.  Lovely.  What did Mr. Yesteryear Acres say when I told him?  "Well the bedding needed stripped and washed anyway.  Now you are back on schedule!"  He is so proud of himself for "helping" me keep on schedule.  What a thoughtful guy.  Tonight we are having homemade banana and blueberry pancakes.  I will be SURE to keep a watchful eye so that the doggies don't get another evening of Mr. Yesteryear Acres "treats".  I don't want to wake up to blueberries tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!