Saturday, August 24, 2013

Get It All In!

Today is the last day that my sister will be here. Tomorrow morning bright and early she will be heading back to Vermont so today we had to get it all in.  My sister wanted the full Yesteryear Acres experience for the day so we have been on the move since we woke up this morning.
No better way to start the day .....Doodle Hike!

My nephew loved being able to walk a Doodle Doggie all by himself

Quick break....phone call from my daughter at college.  Yay!

After lunch we spent the afternoon at the pond

I taught my sister how to paddle board

It's my favorite thing to do at the Yesteryear Acres pond

My nephew really loved it too
Up next.........Swimming!!!!!!!

Good way to cool off on a hot summer day!

Time to go riding!
My nephew decided he liked being a Yesteryear Acres Cowboy
Riding like a pro!
Now all we have left is ........
Pick the sweet corn
then
have our Campfire dinner 
and S'mores
and then finally
Homemade Cookie Dough Ice Cream later tonight!
Now that is getting it all in!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!