Friday, March 4, 2016

Mr. Yesteryear Acres Snow Morning

Once again we woke up to a most resplendent winter morning here at Yesteryear Acres.  The freshly fallen snow made for a serene winter wonderland. I am usually the one to go take our snow pictures but today Mr. Yesteryear Acres beat me to it.  He already had the morning snowfall pictures on his phone and was waiting to share them with me when I came down for my cup of coffee.
This is what we saw when we opened our door.
It makes me think of this poem,
"Every now and then,
when the world sits just right,
a gentle breath of heaven
fills my soul with delight..."
 I think of that poem often and believe it describes how I feel about my home at Yesteryear Acres.  I love the beauty here.
Snow-covered branches

Mr. Yesteryear Acres loves our Doodle Doggies on the dinner bell!

I love the way the snowy hillside glitters in the morning sun

This is Mr. Yesteryear Acres postcard picture 
He took the best pictures this morning - all on his phone!
The ice finally melted on our pond......and then more snow!
Thanks for the pictures Mr. Yesteryear Acres
I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!