Friday, March 25, 2016

What's cuter than an Easter Bunny?

Easter Bunnies are by far one of the cutest things.  I mean who can resist the adorableness of a sweet bunny with those lovable long ears?  What could be cuter? Well I think this just might win!  
Look at this Happy Easter email I received....
awwwwww! Easter Doodle!
Isn't she adorable?! I just love all my Yesteryear Acres Doodle Puppies and Doodle Doggie Easter pictures.  Please keep them coming.  Feel free to post them on our Facebook page or email them.  I love them and would love to share them this weekend.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with family, love, Easter Doodles and maybe just maybe......a little chocolate candy too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!