Thursday, March 24, 2016

Send in Reinforcements!

Day Four of Self-Imposed Exile.  Tax paperwork piled to the ceiling.  Receipts towering all around me.  Highlighter pens, stacks of sticky notes, envelopes, paper clips, documents all closing in on me.  HELP!  I felt my resolve slowly slipping away.  I felt myself leaning towards the edge of running outside and never returning.  That is when the reinforcements arrived.  THANK GOODNESS!
My daughter arrived just in time to bake the nutritional fortitude I required to stay on task
Milk Chocolate Florentine Cookies!

Heavenly morsels of yumminess! 
"This will keep your tax work going smoothly!"
She was so right.
Then tonight -
 Bri knew the very thing to get me to leave my desk and come out of exile
Homemade Fettuccini Noodles! 
Her dinner was so delicious, it brought tears to my eyes
and for one last reinforcement - 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres gave me flowers to show me all my hard work is appreciated 
With all this love, how can I not succeed!?!  Thank you for the reinforcements!!!! I am back on track.  I will get the taxes finished!!  I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!