Monday, March 14, 2016

Puppy Pictures in the Morning

I just walked in the door from my visit with my older daughter.  She is all set for her field deployment and I left knowing that she was well-prepared for the next few months. We were up by 5:00am this morning and hit the road as soon as we were done closing up my daughter's house. We were hoping to make it home much earlier but the weather wasn't in our favor for making good time on our trip back. We drove through torrential downpours which at one point had us wondering whether we should just pull off and hunker down for the day.  Thankfully we persevered and made it home safe and sound. As much as I wanted to post all the new puppy pictures today, it is late and I am very tired so I will make it my top priority first thing tomorrow morning.  The puppies are even more adorable than when I left and I can't wait to share updated puppy pictures!  Look for adorableness in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!