Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Umbrella

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I got caught in a storm this afternoon and took shelter inside our utility vehicle and waited for it to pass.  The rain poured all around us and Mr. Yesteryear Acres enjoyed just sitting with me waiting for the skies to clear.  He is like that.  No matter what life throws at us, I can count on him to be right by my side, enjoying what we have, and waiting for the skies to clear.  He never complains, he never fears the worst and he never gives up.  He is my umbrella in a storm and a constant giver of rainbows and hope and happiness.  Thanks Mr. Yesteryear Acres
You always make me feel loved and safe
 even in the stormiest of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!