Wednesday, March 9, 2016

6th Year Blogiversary

Today marks 6 years of writing the Yesteryear Acres blog each and every day.  I am not sure why 6 years seems so much more significant to me than the 5 year anniversary but I felt pretty proud of myself this morning. There are things we do every single day like brushing our teeth and loving our family that we would never ever skip out on but writing the daily blog takes time and effort.  There have been a few days in the past 6 years that I was buried with things to do but I still carved out the time to write my blog. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone who reads my blog and I also wouldn't want to disappoint myself. When I make a commitment, I always follow through.  So today marks the 2,214th blog post. I hope you have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I put a piece of my heart into every post and share a glimpse of our daily life here at Yesteryear Acres.  It is a blessed and happy life full of tail wagging devotion and I am grateful for every day.  Thank you to everyone who follows our ups and downs, our joys and sorrows, and most of all the love we have here for our family members - both two-legged and four.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!