Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Music fills the soul

Every now and then I like to take the time to be appreciative of those things I sometimes tend to take for granted.  Today I just am super grateful for the gift of music.  I love music.  I love all kinds of music.  My rainbow of music appreciation is quite vast.  I am happy listening to the Phantom of the Opera. I am happy listening to Latin Reggae-tone music.  I love everything in between.  I can be in the bluest of moods and one minute of Jack Johnson singing can instantly cheer me up.  Music can wake my sleepy soul on dreary days and have me tapping my toes and singing along with  happiness.   Music makes cleaning the house a much more enjoyable chore than it would be otherwise.  As I did my morning workout this morning and found myself smiling as I was singing along - I just thought - how lucky we are to have a world filled with beautiful melodies to brighten our days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!