Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Something Special

Surprise! Today I worked on a surprise gift for Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  He works so hard all the time and he never ever complains.  No matter what life throws in Mr. Yesteryear Acres way, he faces it with a smile.  He is very much a "Life is what it is ..... it's the attitude that makes the difference" type guy.  He is a caring, smiling, positive, glass is ALWAYS half-full person.  He is Mr. Steady. Nothing ever rattles him and no obstacle is too big to overcome.  I love that about him.  He is my rock.  This week has been kind of a rough for him so today I am working on getting him a present.  He never asks for anything so what better than to pick a random Wednesday in January to get him a present. The best part - I know he will love it.  His gift should arrive by the weekend.  I can't wait!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres......all your hard work is SO appreciated and something special is coming just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!