Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hot Date

Man!  Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I really know how to do a date night! After working all day, we realized we were out of milk.  EGAD!  AND we were almost out of puppy food! This is a serious emergency! I offered to run to the warehouse club to go get what we needed and then Mr. Yesteryear Acres said, "What if we BOTH go?"  What?  A date!  A real date?  My son agreed to stay home and take care of the puppies so that Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I could go dog food shopping together.  Yes folks - that is a real romantic date here at Yesteryear Acres.  We made the most out of it too.  We went up and down every aisle.  The only thing is, whatever we found interesting was always somehow related to the doggies.  For example, the warehouse club had a rebate sale on electric toothbrushes.  Did Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I think, "wow - that would be great for us!".  Nope.  We thought, "I wonder if the doggies would like their teeth brushed with this fancy electric toothbrush! It even has flossing bristles!".  Of course as we loaded up our flat bed with gallons upon gallons of milk and bags of dog food, we were continuously questioned as to what we do.  I said, "You don't like dog food and milk?!  It is better than cereal!  No tartar on my teeth either!"  Guess we don't need that toothbrush after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!