Saturday, October 26, 2013

Subconscious Alarm Clock

Do you ever have one of those nights where you wake up a bazillion times in the middle of the night because you have to wake up early the next morning? You know you desperately need the sleep but your mind wakes you up every half hour just to remind you to wake up early.  That was my night last night.  I don't know why my mind can't just set itself to wake up when the alarm goes off rather than make me worry about whether the alarm will go off.  It is an odd torture. "Hello...I know you won't be getting much sleep tonight because you have to get up early.....so I am going to make sure you don't sleep at all."  Thank you sub-conscious alarm clock!  How thoughtful!  Of course, I did wake up on time so the extra sub-conscious reminders were totally unnecessary. Our first few puppies were picked up by their new families this morning before the sun was even awake.  I can't say that I looked my best, but thankfully it was still dark outside! I was up early and had the puppies running around outside to do their early morning business right on time.  It was worth getting up early as the puppy families were soooooooo excited and sooooooooo nice!  I even got a few presents today which TOTALLY made my day even more awesome!  I hope that all the new puppy families are safely at home with their new furry babies enjoying their happy puppy weekend.  It was a puppyful wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!