Friday, October 18, 2013

Dressed to the Nines

Today is the big award day!  My sister and I got up early and made sure we got our exercise workout done.  We have to look good for the big gala!  We walked over 8 miles and had a great time together. Vancouver is SO beautiful!  There is a huge urban park right downtown with GIANT trees in the forest and a beautiful sea wall with endless views of the ocean.  We saw seals this morning on our walk which was my favorite part.  Seals!  On the morning walk!  Awesome!  Now it is time to do our hair and our makeup and spend the rest of the day getting dressed to the nines.  Dresses are steamed and we are getting ready for the big event.  I think my mom is nervous.  There will be almost 2,000 people at the gala watching her get her award.  I am so excited for her.  Gala time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!