Thursday, January 9, 2014

Best Christmas Present.....EVER!

There are so many wonderful Christmas gifts you can give during the holiday season.  The gift of cookies.  The gift of candy.  The gift of chocolate.  The gift of love.  I mean the list of awesome Christmas presents is endless.  This year, I gave my younger daughter the Best Christmas Present...EVER!  That's right. EVER!  Today she got to "open" her present.  It is a very expensive present.  It is so expensive, I should have probably made it her Christmas present, Birthday present, and maybe even Christmas present again! It is THAT nice.  I am sure you are wondering what in the world IS this awesome present?!!  Well this morning, before the sun was even awake, my daughter and I drove in the darkness to......The Oral Surgeon's Office! YES!  For Christmas, I gave her the gift of .....Wisdom Teeth Surgery!  WOW!  Isn't that a great gift?!  The oral surgeon said it was a REALLY good present because all four of her teeth were severely bone impacted and needed to come out right away.  It was a much needed surgery. I am sure the tears in my daughter's eyes after awaking from surgery this morning were tears of love and appreciation. I am the best gift giver.....ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!