Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to our Regularly Scheduled Program

Okay. Okay. Okay. Christmas Vacation is officially and completely over.  My son goes back to school tomorrow and it is time to get back to our regularly scheduled program.  No more eating Christmas cookies.  No more eating Christmas candy.  No more quasi exercise days.  It is time to get back into shape! First up - Clean the House day! I started early this morning and have been cleaning non-stop.  I literally haven't sat down all day long.  There was so much to do as I was a little neglectful in the house cleaning department.  I mean who wants to vacuum all day long when the kids are home and begging to go on a snow hike?  Not me!  Luckily my younger daughter is still home so she was able to join me in the ultra-fun cleaning day.  I am thinking she did not feel as lucky as I did, but she was a great sport and helped me all day long. We even had doodle "help"......
"Are you SURE you need to strip the rest of the bed?"

"Cause this works for me!"
Gosh our doodles are the best helpers ever!
The worst part about cleaning is - well - the cleaning.  The best part about cleaning is when you are all done and everything is sparkly clean. Happy Clean day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!