Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Night Class

My daughter and I have been taking a night class every evening from 5-10pm.  I have a carefully planned schedule during the day to try to fit in everything I need to get done before I leave for the class.  This has resulted in me running around non-stop all day and STILL falling short of accomplishing my things to do.  Today I was literally finishing the pasta sauce with 30 seconds to spare so I could get to the car to make it to class on time.  The class is very strict and no late admissions are allowed so we have to leave on time.  That might seem easy but when you raise doodle puppies, there is always something that pops up at the last minute.  Today I had everything planned so that my daughter and I would be finished eating "dinner" by 4:00pm so that we could get out the door and get to class on time.  Well dinner didn't happen for us (again) so here it is 11:47pm and we are getting ready to eat our dinner so we can sit down and enjoy all the hard work we put into it earlier today.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres assures us it is delicious so we can't wait!  I was just about to have my first bite when I remembered - I NEED TO WRITE MY BLOG!  SO here it is!  Just in the nick of time.  One more class until we graduate.....I wonder what time we will eat tomorrow evening?  My guess.....11:46pm.  I like to set big goals!  Dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!