Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Never Mind

I should learn not to expound upon meteorologist predictions. I should realize by now that if I say, "It is time to hang up the ice skates", then the following day we will be hit with frigid temperatures. Mr. Yesteryear Acres couldn't believe that the ice on the pond was disappearing. He said it was way too thick and when I showed him the receding ice pictures from yesterday's walk, he insisted he see the pond for himself.  When I reached the pond
It was completely frozen again

If I didn't have yesterday's pictures - Mr. Yesteryear Acres probably wouldn't even have believed me

Mr. Yesteryear Acres said, "See? Still frozen!"

All Grits cared about was that Mr. Yesteryear Acres came on the walk
"Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Mr. Yesteryear Acres is here!"

Isn't that how everyone says thank you?

Looks like the ice skates are back in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!