Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One more class to go

Today I spent most of the day running errands.  I had a list a mile long and very limited time to get it all done.  Now I have less than 30 minutes to:
Work on my tax forms
Walk the doodle doggies
Finish making dinner for Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son
Answer my emails
Write my blog
Get my 45 minutes of exercise in
Change clothes
Make a cup of coffee (long late class)
Empty the dishwasher
Load the dishwasher
and
breathe
Soooooooooo I guess I will definitely keep "remember to breathe" on my list but some of the others are just not going to happen.  These 5 hour night classes are killing my orderly daily schedule! Gosh - I can't wait for my Midnight O'Clock dinner again! Who doesn't love Thai Peanut Chicken at midnight? Ugh!  I sooooo need to workout tomorrow!  And I am going to make it happen!

1 comment:

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!