Thursday, May 7, 2015

Extra Place

Tonight I am setting an extra place for dinner!  My younger daughter is coming home for dinner and of course, I am super excited.  I have homemade bread rising in the oven and will be making her favorite dinner and homemade ice cream for dessert.  She won't get here until later tonight as today she has two interviews!  My daughter will be graduating with a degree in Psychology and Nutrition next week and finally this week, the job interviews started rolling in. It is a little disheartening to graduate with honors and have no future job lined up.  I keep telling my daughter that it will happen and to keep the faith and look what happened. This week, she has five interviews! I hope the interviewers will see my daughter's compassion, hard work ethic, dedication and kindheartedness and know they would be SO lucky to have her on their team.  She is a beautiful person inside and out and my hope for her is that she will let her inner light shine for all the world to see....
 What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when we bring what is within us out into the world, miracles happen.    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good luck today dear daughter of mine!  You are going to do GREAT! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!