Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Recess

My son and Bri and I did something the other night that we rarely do - we had recess!!!  We actually took an hour out of our day and just went outside to play.  It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we took a few minutes out of our busy day to just enjoy.
First up - a good game of frisbee

With alllllllllllll of this room to play, you would think we could avoid the pond

Nope! Thanks for saving the game Bri!

Well at least it didn't end up in the pond again!
I don't think the frisbee likes us very much!

We decided we better call it quits and go check out the sunset.  
(I snuck in this cute shadow picture along the way)

Another beautiful night

We decided this was the only safe way to use our frisbee

It captured the sun!
Now that is a really good frisbee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!