Sunday, May 31, 2015

Typical Farm Boy

This afternoon was my son's graduation from high school. We had a list a mile long of things that needed done before we left for the ceremony. I was up early finishing my son's slide show and as soon as that was done, I started making my second batch of homemade strawberry ice cream so that we would have enough for the graduation party. My son, in typical farm boy fashion, just had one last minor tractor repair before he got ready.
Doesn't everybody grease tractor parts before they put on a suit and tie?

You know we have to leave by 1:15pm right?

Bri says, "I got this"

Thank goodness!  Now my son won't be late!
Stay tuned for Graduation Part II -  (after Puppy Picture Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!