Saturday, May 2, 2015

Good Start

This morning my son and I left super early and hit the road.  Our mission today.... Help move most of my daughter's belongings out of her dorm room in preparation for her upcoming college graduation. Mr. Yesteryear Acres brewed excellent cups of coffee for the road trip and my son and I were out the door before 7:00am.  Our three hour drive went quickly as we talked non-stop the entire drive.  It was awesome to have so much uninterrupted time and I think we covered just about every subject.  Once we got to my daughter's dorm room, we had a lovely bagel brunch.
and then it was time to start packing.  We packed up the majority of her belongings so now graduation day should be a quick and easy move with the last of her things.  
I think we got a good start!!!!  My son and I loaded up all the boxes and then it was time to head back home again.  We were pretty tired for the road trip back so my son started a game in the car which led to non-stop laughter the entire trip back home. At one point, I had tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard. I was glad I wasn't the one driving!  I don't think I would have been able to see the road.  We had the best drive home and now.......it is time to unload.  I think I will get my exercise points in today! Good start....AND let's finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!