Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Best Dinners are Outside

Warmer weather is here to stay and so we finally got our campfire furniture out of the barn attic and got the good ole campfire area ready for the season.  We try and have campfire dinners at least 2-3 times a week all summer long.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres is King of the campfire grill and I am pretty sure he can make anything on the campfire. Even Cake! I enjoy eating out by the pond while watching the sky come alive with all the colors of the sunset. One of my favorite things in life is taking time to enjoy nature's beauty.  I feel rejuvenated and restored. It is one of the things I am most grateful for. I am so glad campfire season has started.....
and I am not the only one! 
 Of course once we got everything set up for the campfire season, we had to test it out.  Smoked Sausage anyone?
I think the moon was happy to see us 

Ready for S'mores!

Moonlit filled happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!