Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Graduation Season

Today began "Let's Get Ready for the Upcoming Graduations". My younger daughter will be graduating from college this Saturday and my son graduates from high school at the end of the month.  I have parties and cakes and cookies and picnics and all of that to get ready. Thankfully my son's girlfriend Bri is done with her freshman year of college AND got all A's AND is home for the summer!  Yay! I'm so proud of her! I am so happy she is here because she is soooooo much help! Today we did Part 1 of our graduation supply shopping.  We went to not one, but TWO warehouse clubs. Bri and I filled our carts and before too long my SUV was filled and loaded.  We were so glad that Mr. Yesteryear Acres and my son were there to unload when we got home! Tomorrow is one last trip for groceries and then to the party store for a few graduation decorations. We will be ready for Thursday when we will be baking all day long! Graduation Season is here......let the baking begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!