Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nautical Day

Today we are off to see the Navy Ships! We have a busy day ahead full of adventures. We will be seeing all the ships on 32nd street and then will be touring the USS Midway which was at the top of our list of things to do. I am so excited to walk aboard an aircraft carrier!  We are also touring a Russian Submarine, US Submarine, HMS Surprise and a number of other ships. This evening we will be taking a cruise around San Diego Harbor so I guess today is Nautical Day! The skies are already a brilliant blue and I am thinking I might be adding to my already very bright red colored skin hue.  Looks like yesterday's bicycle trip turned me a lovely shade of red. Of course my son is completely tan - not burnt at all.  Did he wear sunscreen? Of course not! Did I? I wore 50+ sunscreen. Isn't that just the way! Sunscreen. Check.  Sunglasses. Check. Ready for Nautical day! CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!