Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Puppy Picture Perfection

The weather today could not have been any more perfect for taking puppy pictures.  The sun was out, the blue sky was brilliant and our hillside is the most lovely vibrant shade of gold. Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I were surrounded by beauty all day long.  The puppies loved the weather too.  Here are this week's adorable puppy pictures straight from the pumpkin patch!
Can I carve this one?

I want this pumpkin!

Can you  help us pick our pumpkin up?

Try using the pumpkin handle!

Oh I like this pumpkin pillow the best!

Mr. Yesteryear Acres says....All these pumpkins make him want some
Pumpkin Pie!

I say - Pumpkins are perfect for snuggling


And introducing....our newest little apricot and caramel Double Doodle Babies

So Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!