Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Handyman - Thankfulness Day 13

James Taylor is one of my favorite singers.  When I was younger, I would sing along to "Handyman" and little did I know that "Handyman" would eventually be my sweet Mr. Yesteryear Acres. He IS my handyman.  He is Mr. Fix-it Extraordinaire.  I honestly believe there is nothing he can't fix.  He makes life here at Yesteryear Acres run so smoothly. We live in a house that was built in 1823 so believe me....we need him!!!!  I am thankful for his expertise just about every day!  Just this week - Mr. Yesteryear Acres fixed a broken water pump, the convection broil feature on our oven, put silicone on the treadmill belt and aligned the track, repaired my mouse that was sticking AND fixed the doggie clippers!  I don't know what I would do without him.  I am so lucky to have my handyman on call, standing by, whenever I need him.  There is no job too big or too small.  He always treats my "Please can you fix this?" as an immediate response emergency. Even when my things seem pretty insignificant in the big picture, he always makes sure to take care of it.  I love that about him.  Thanks for all the repair jobs this week Mr. Yesteryear Acres. If you listen, you can hear him singing now....... "I'm busy 24 hours a day.......hey baby, I'm your handyman"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!