Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Whole Month of Thankfulness

Here it is the very last day of November.  A whole month of awesomeness and appreciation and gratitude and thankfulness has gone by. I have loved every single day but I have to say Thanksgiving weekend was by far my favorite.  I have laughed with my family until I was crying so hard from laughing hysterically that we were all rolling on the floor.  I have laughed so hard this week, my face is etched in a permanent smile of happiness.  Tonight Mr. Yesteryear Acres and our family spent one last moment of togetherness and celebrated the holiday season with some Christmas lights.
Of course the doodle doggies had to come too!

They got lots and lots of hugs from people enjoying the festive lights

It is a rare event for us all to be together!

My sweet lovable younger daughter 

My 2nd Lt Marine daughter 

My awesome son

Look!  It's SANTA!
The lights were beautiful
We like the twinkle ones the best

Statues in the park

My sweet Mr. Yesteryear Acres and Olive the Other Reindeer

Awwwww - siblings and their doodle doggies!

My very own statues

I love my family

Happy Last Day of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!