Monday, November 25, 2013

Poopsicle Makers - Thankfulness Day 25

It's Monday soooooooooooo that means - Puppy Picture Time! I am thankful for each and every sweet doodle puppy here at Yesteryear Acres.  I love them so much and I am so grateful for the joy they bring into my life every single day. I am beyond lucky to be surrounded by such complete adorable puppy love!
Nutmeg's Dark Chocolate boy
He is one of the infamous frozen "Poopsicle" makers......
You can't help but love that sweet face!

Nutmeg's puppies all but made me forget about yesterday's frozen arctic poopsicle adventure

Especially when we decided to send Mr. Yesteryear Acres outside today!

Ummm Have fun Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  We will be inside snuggling!

Cheyenne's puppies went out for a potty run and then ran back inside in record time

It's cold out there!

Sweet Pea's puppies didn't want to leave their nest at all.  They were all so snuggly warm.  I decided to just take their pictures right there.  The lighting isn't the best but the puppies were soooooo happy.

Thanks for not taking us away from our blanky! We are so cuddly warm!

Happy Monday
and Happy Holiday Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!